<body> <body>

Sunday, April 27, 2008
♥5:51 PM

with your beautiful rhyme;


somehow nowadays, the fact that i am nearing the end of my teenager-years is bugging me oh-so-badly. soon i will be joining the fun-sucking group, i mean it literally so please rid your mind off any disgusting thoughts. urgh, i.feel.ancient! ): and my first ever road driving went quite smoothly and no, i did not run anybody down! so i am mad excited for the next lesson now and hopefully i will be able to keep a clean track record of not being a road hazard. lmao i'll do a picture post someday soon. i'm off to get my very much needed hardcore cheering up, au revior.


Get your hands higher before you take my grace away
Like a vampire you don't wanna face the day
I'll make you break away like tires slippin in the rain
You'll be drippin in your shame when you're sinkin in the drain
A bomb is tickin in my veins and I;ll be thinkin I'm insane
I suggest that you best rest pickin in my brain

xoxo


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting umairah ali bafana
we all need something we consider worth getting up in the morning for.whether it's real or not, healthy or destructive, tangible or false, is irrelevant. when you've got nothing to hang onto, deception can seem pretty inviting.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

aishabigshow.aisyahvip.aizat.
afiqah.asmah.BIGHEAD.kamal.
Fatihha.NJ.06s23.dominic.huiyuan.
jillian.liyana.Nazeeya.serchee.
shauna.shairah.shiruiEMOBOY.
Phat.vivian.yanbin.yurong.izeen.♥
mysweetiemityaz.♥khairunnisa.♥
Nadya.♥

poetically yours.


CREDITS

layout: +
fonts: +
image: +
brushes: +