<body> <body>

Tuesday, February 26, 2008
♥12:32 AM

more than the overthetop confession;


i would say this is the life if only there;s no annoying voice at the back of my brain tugging my conscience and reminding me about my very scary fate thats waiting for me.i'm starting to understand how harry potter feels when he have sudden vision of he-must-not-be-name's thought. x_x throw in a chuckle or two because i am starting to give in to the darkthoughts. whoever commented that the tyra show is a bimbo show must have not watched the internet bullying episode. i am now deeply traumatized, yes by the tyra show. i have picturesupdate about my previous days but for now, i prefer to showoff my awesome korean men, well 1/4 of them but make do sweethearts. heh (:


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

When I'm coming over Sunday
And I think about you all the time,
I wonder what you're doin
I wonder why you never cry,
we never ever seemed alive,
I've sung about you once now.

xoxo


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting umairah ali bafana
we all need something we consider worth getting up in the morning for.whether it's real or not, healthy or destructive, tangible or false, is irrelevant. when you've got nothing to hang onto, deception can seem pretty inviting.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

aishabigshow.aisyahvip.aizat.
afiqah.asmah.BIGHEAD.kamal.
Fatihha.NJ.06s23.dominic.huiyuan.
jillian.liyana.Nazeeya.serchee.
shauna.shairah.shiruiEMOBOY.
Phat.vivian.yanbin.yurong.izeen.♥
mysweetiemityaz.♥khairunnisa.♥
Nadya.♥

poetically yours.


CREDITS

layout: +
fonts: +
image: +
brushes: +