<body> <body>

Friday, May 18, 2007
♥10:50 PM

a little hope is all we need.


service learning has definately yanked me right back into reality. maybe my life is not that bad. i;ll post up more when i get my hands on more from mstan urber cooool camera, for now make do with the few! (:

let the pictures do the talking;
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I shot the pilot, now I'm begging you to fly this for me.
I'm here for you to use, broken and bruised.
Do you understand?

ps, for ad space now, heres jillian blog! ♥

xoxo


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting umairah ali bafana
we all need something we consider worth getting up in the morning for.whether it's real or not, healthy or destructive, tangible or false, is irrelevant. when you've got nothing to hang onto, deception can seem pretty inviting.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

aishabigshow.aisyahvip.aizat.
afiqah.asmah.BIGHEAD.kamal.
Fatihha.NJ.06s23.dominic.huiyuan.
jillian.liyana.Nazeeya.serchee.
shauna.shairah.shiruiEMOBOY.
Phat.vivian.yanbin.yurong.izeen.♥
mysweetiemityaz.♥khairunnisa.♥
Nadya.♥

poetically yours.


CREDITS

layout: +
fonts: +
image: +
brushes: +