<body> <body>

Wednesday, February 07, 2007
♥10:06 PM

JEE, THERE'S MY END.


"I'm dying to find kids who are too thin. I've got 42 models in my agency and I'm trying to get them to lose weight. In fact, I wish they'd come down with some anorexia. I'm not kidding. I'm running into a bunch of fat-assed, lazy little bitches who don't know how to do the stairs or get their butts into the gym."
- The self-proclaimed world's first supermodel, Janice Dickinson

and we all wonder where the hell teenagers these days get the idea that skinny is beautiful.

omg omg,parliament house is ohhsocool! and now i know where all my parents money goes to(instead of me!) it would be a much better journey if i get to become the godamn speaker instead of the civilservant! -___- THIS IS SEXISM AT ITS BEST! ): the days are moving on really extreamly fast, i barely have time for anything and now, suddenly its already thursday! slow down please. i am confused and i think i would be just that for the next couple of days. aaaand, nazeeya, I GET TO SEE YOUR LEONARD! -____- be jealous! urgh, road run on friday, somebody please shoooot my brains out, i would love you forever. i am happy although i have no concrete reason to be, i feel like i could skip the whole way through and walk in the rain despite my constant irritation on how i hate it when my hairs wet and although somewhere deep inside i know this isnt something longlasting, just play along would you?

xoxo


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting umairah ali bafana
we all need something we consider worth getting up in the morning for.whether it's real or not, healthy or destructive, tangible or false, is irrelevant. when you've got nothing to hang onto, deception can seem pretty inviting.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

aishabigshow.aisyahvip.aizat.
afiqah.asmah.BIGHEAD.kamal.
Fatihha.NJ.06s23.dominic.huiyuan.
jillian.liyana.Nazeeya.serchee.
shauna.shairah.shiruiEMOBOY.
Phat.vivian.yanbin.yurong.izeen.♥
mysweetiemityaz.♥khairunnisa.♥
Nadya.♥

poetically yours.


CREDITS

layout: +
fonts: +
image: +
brushes: +